Moonshot Media is looking for freelance writers in Rome.
🌟 Junior/inexperienced candidates are welcome to apply 🌟
If you live in Rome, have a curious mind and are good with (English) words, we’d love to hear from you.
What we offer you:
- Part-time remote work with full flexibility.
- Work for a leading destination site and get full credits for your work.
- Salary of 15 EUR per hour (on avg. 75-150 EUR per article).
- Fast, reliable payment (fortnightly or monthly).
We’re a small Barcelona-based online publishing company and we’ve recently acquired a leading online travel website about Rome. However, the content is in urgent need of an update, so we’re looking for Rome-based freelance writers who are excited to work with us on this project for the next 3-6 months.
Your job will be to:
- Research, write and edit content about Rome
- Visit attractions and write about your experience
- Take lots of pictures and videos with your phone
You’ll show and tell our readers what they can expect when they visit Rome. You’ll also give them local insider tips and tricks. Some articles can be written from the comfort of your home (or in your favorite coffeeshop if you prefer). For others, we’ll ask you to actually visit the place and pretend you’re a tourist for a day.
Who we are looking for:
- Native or fluent English speaker based in Rome
- Excellent writing skills
- Naturally curious
- Organised and reliable
We’re not looking for the next Hemingway but you should be able to express your experiences and tips clearly in correct English.
We’re looking to work with 3-5 writers on this project on a freelance basis.
Please note: you’re responsible to file your own taxes and you should be able to send us invoices.
How to apply:
- Fill in and submit the application form.
- Write a test article.
- Do a short online interview with us to get to know eachother.